The Turcan holiday (January 13) is celebrated by all Gropagas in honour of Lord Inglip. The most recent celebrations (seen in the accompanying excerpt from the Inglipnomicon) were extended by Our Dark Lord Inglip to commemerate Gropagan service and in celebration of the release of the Lervidan.
- And the Lord Inglip saw His gropagas grew weary,
- so He said unto His servants, "May the holy feast of Turcan
- be extended! May thy swords rest and thy bellies grow heavy
- with the flesh of beast and the fruit of the vine.
- I command a feast in My name and for Mine glory."
- And Lord Inglip looked upon his followers and, behold,
- He was pleased by their merrymaking.